Are you passionate about the intersection of bioinformatics, drug discovery, and big data? Looking to join a high growth company in an exciting industry? Then look no further. PointCross is on the lookout for energetic professionals with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Please take a look below at our current openings, and if you feel you have a background that matches an opening listed below then please fill in the form on the right and indicate which position you are applying for. A PointCross staff member will review your qualifications and be in touch with you shortly.
Silver Spring, MD, USA:
- IT Administrator:
- Support, manage, monitor, and maintain internal IT infrastructure
- Install and manage production, testing, and development environments
- Provide on-site technical support for troubleshooting laptops, routers, printers, and servers.
- Proactively monitor, maintain and troubleshoot server and network equipment in a data center located in the Washington, DC area
- Assess, improve, and establish IT processes and policies
- Lead IT initiatives to assess and implement new technologies
- Learn, utilize, and support PointCross’ proprietary technical tools and products
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Able to communicate technical information clearly and precisely to users and management with varying technical knowledge levels
- Must have good logical and analytical problem-solving skills as well as excellent customer support and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience administering Windows Server (Server 2008 and Server 2012)
- Hands on experience working with Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services
- Working knowledge in Office365 use and administration
- Familiar with ITIL concepts (Incidence Management, Change Request, Change Control Board, Configuration Management Database) and ITIL Management Systems (HP Service Manager and ServiceNow IT Service Management)
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. without assistance
- Experience administering Redhat Linux and CentOS is a plus
- Data Standardization Staff Member:
Entry level scientist with exposure to biological sciences to work in a dynamic team and support the needs of a nonclinical data standardization program with Biopharma clients.
- UI Experts
Expertise in developing applications using ExtJS User Interface controls, and ability to extend and customize standard ExtJS controls.
- Web Developers
Expertise in developing web application using Microsoft Web technologies, IIS, C#, .Net, Azure and knowledge of working with database systems like Oracle, SQL Server and Postgres.
- Security & Penetration Testers
Expertise in Application Security Testing, audit & assessments, Web Technologies (.NET and J2EE) .Ability to set / identify security testing objectives & develop security test strategy.
Reviewing and updating the statistical analysis plan, calculating the sample calculations, preparing the statistical inputs, randomization of the data, and reviewing the annotated variables involved in statistical analysis.
- Subject Matter Expert - CDISC/SDTM
Oversee the SEND, Toxml, SD, Janus, SDTM processes and increase depth of knowledge of the clinical trials process, industry and technical Study, build expertise in the development of documentation.
PointCross, Inc., is an equal-opportunity employer and complies with applicable Federal and State requirements.